NOMINATION PROCESS 2015 – Selection Panel
Nominations for individuals to be part of the Selection Panel of the Aurora Sports Hall of Fame Induction Committee will be accepted until February 28th using the Selection Panel Nomination Form 2015.
Successful applicants joining the Aurora Sport Hall of Fame Selection Panel will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- A love of sport and knowledge of various sport bodies within the Town of Aurora.
- The ability to work under the strictest of confidence and meet set deadlines.
- The ability to work both in isolation evaluating ASHoF Inductee Nominees as well as collaboratively with other panel members.
- Open-minded, impartial, consistent and fair within their assessment of all potential nominees.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others, listen and share viewpoints through excellent oral skills are essential.
Confidentiality is at the center of this committee’s day-to-day operational manner.
Only successful Inductees will be notified by the Aurora Sports Hall of Fame.
Successful applicants can serve for a minimum of one year and no more than three on this committee.
To nominate someone you know, download the nomination form here: